Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Charter Communications sucks

E-mail I sent to them:

I just wanted to express my extreme disappointment with a late fee of $4.95. I called twice to talk to your representatives who both refused to waive it. I had an error in my bill when my service was disconnected, asked for a new bill, and when I paid it, I was told that because I did not pay the bil that was $120.00 too high I would be penalized for being late. Charter is the only company I have ever dealt with that did not give the customer the benefit of the doubt. When asked why I no longer use Charter, this is the reason - I was tired of improper billing, high prices and poor customer service like the service I had when I complained of my late fee. I will pay this amount, since it is not worth a credit report charge, but I again want you to know how complelely disappointing and upsetting this experience was. I was a loyal customer of yours for years and I believe that I deserved to be treated better.Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link