Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My balls feel like a pair of maracas

Ah eee ah

Well - starting last night, I started experiencing some of the worst pain I have EVER felt in my life. I can now relate to torture victims. My right testicle is absolutely killing me. The doctor already checked me out and right now it does not look like cancer or anything serious, but it still hurts like a mother-f***er. What happens is about twice an hour, I feel a wave of intense pain come over me. Now I know what it must feel like to be electrocuted there, because that is what it feels like - like someone is piercing a knife through it. Last night as I lay awake I realized what must go through the minds of those who have a life affecting illness thrown upon them. What would I do, how would I support us if I had to go into the hospital to undergo chemo. It is pretty frightening. As of now, that does not appear to be the situation anyways, but it is going to be wait and see. The most probable suspected cause of this is my dog giving me a good paw swipe there a couple days ago and a delayed reaction. Most likely this will pass, at least my doc says so, but I will have to see if there is improvement on Thursday. Meanwhile - the feeling of having a drill going through your testicle - I would not wish this upon anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link