Friday, March 23, 2007

Don't Panic

I didn't coin the phrase, but I used it for the words to this song - yesterday I got all worked up about the Internet not working after covering 350 miles on the road, and the more worked up I got - the worse it got - headache, nausea, anger - and after hours on the phone, it did not help. Then today I woke up and it had fixed itself. All that useless wasted energy - but at least I got a song out of it. Most of these phrases have been said before, but for me anyway - something I need to hear over and over so it sinks in. Another link here to My Space if you want to hear and see it -(should be available by Saturday March 24) and the "ghost" is hiding a little bit better this time....

Don't - don't panic - first words of the Hitch hiker's Guide---- (to the Galaxy anyways)
I know - you're feeling stuck now, but you'll make it to the other side
I know your head is pounding, exhaustion - nausea setting in
But you've got to let it go now, let it die so it can be reborn and begin
Just a stand back one step
Try to take a deep breath
Give it up now, and lay your head down
You're going to be all right
You're going to get through the fight (make it through the night)

Don't beat yourself up, bang your head against the wall
Give yourself a break now, deep down you know that it's not your fault
I know you're out to hurt yourself, you blame yourself time after time
Back off that hanging judge part, you haven't committed a crime
It's a hole you have dug
Just fill it up with your love
The parole board has just arrived
You're going to be all right...

It's time to take a rest now, you've been going at it all day long
Time to unwind now, sing yourself a loving song
Listen and feel the love now, the love pouring into the air
You take your life so seriously, it's time now to not have a care
Love is the drug
So step into a hug
And a kiss coming down from the sky
You're going to be all right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link