Thursday, September 08, 2005

I don't know how to stop

Well - so much for all the weight I lost last year - it is all creeping back along with that monster gut that had once diminished. For a while I was an exercisaholic, riding the stairstepper (the one where it sinks straight down on you) for an hour every day without fail, until my knees cried for help and I backed off. I still hit the gym 3 to 5 days a week, but I don't stay on as long. My main problem is food. When I diet I have to force myself to go hungry some of the time. Now I find that I am borderline "hypoglycemic" and I start to feel weak and nervous if I don't eat, especially after breakfast heading toward lunch, and then I am so hungry when I get home I am ready to kill the entire refrigerator. I have been able to stop eating at night, but the scale seems to keep on moving up.

I am seeing the doctor for a physical tomorrow - just before I hit my 40th. My father had suggested I discuss this with the doctor, and believe it or not, I do listen to him, at least once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link