Monday, August 29, 2005

Interesting dream

I was somehow or another involved with my first girlfriend of 15 years ago - Sharon (yes Mr. Liver, you met her - she was coming on to Duhig, and just about every friend I had for that matter just like the song Hey Hey What Can I Do). Okay - she was definitely the most out there woman I have ever been involved with, and I always seem to go for the crazy ones - any therapists out there can figure the reason for that one out - but anyways - I was pretty romantically involved with her. She was my first love, first kiss, first intimate experience even though the relationship - if you want to call it that - was pretty crazy and I was not the only one she was involved with. But - in the dream, I was going to marry her and leave my wife, Victoria. At some point in the dream, it dawned on me (to put this as non-graphically as possible) that I was going to miss out on some marital benefits that I have here at home, and I decided I wanted to be with Victoria after all. I called off the marriage and was trying to talk to Sharon on her cell phone to tell her that. I don't remember her reaction, but I remember thinking about all the cakes that were being made for the wedding by the bakery and the effect it would have on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link