Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm probably wondering why you're here...

Apparently there are millions of blogs out there. Nothing original at all about me doing this at all. My family and friends have access to the site link, and it is posted on a couple websites, so I keep that in mind when I post here and believe it or not, I actually censor some stuff here (in my journal for example I let loose a lot more). Initially I was more provocative, but I have learned to hold back a little.

I believe the majority of people who are that bored that they actually want to read what I have to say don't acknowledge they are actually here reading this, but some times I find out about them later when they tell me. I can't believe that my audience is that vast and extensive, unless there are that many bored and miserable people out there - who more than likely have scanned through many blogs for many hours before stumbling upon this one. If I am hitting double digits, than you people out there must be very desperate for something to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link