Thursday, July 27, 2006

Satisfaction

No need to link one of the most popular rock anthems courtesy of Jagger-Richards here - but check out this article in the Reno Gazette Journal here - and guess what the survey says - sex does matter after all. It does not need to be non-stop 4 times a day passion in 20 different positions - but if it is not there at all, unless you have two people with non-existent sex drives, it is going to be a problem. It is just human nature - we are born with a desire - which in turn helps us continue the human race. In its extreme addictive state, people are running off with everyone in town and risking STD's, even possible death through HIV, but in its extreme deprived state - it is a blow to one's ego, can lead to depression - in other words - once again - the key is balance. Now speaking from a perspective of having a rather positive last couple of days here at home, I can only speak for myself - but making love is like medicine for me. It is better than any relaxant I can think of. It is like a massage - it makes me feel good about myself, close to my wife, happy and grateful to be alive - yes - it even taps into my religious and spiritual side, because I thank God every time it happens. Whatever the frequency may be - even if it is right around the once a week goal mentioned in this article, with your soul mate and person you are spending your life with - it is a wondeful experience that keeps couples together, and unfortunately - can also make or break whether a couple is going to last or fall apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link