Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Why does the blue screen of death follow me everywhere I go

Just wondering - I switch laptops every few months and it always seems to follow me - one way or another. Last pattern is that it locks up and keeps re-booting and blue screening me at a certain point, and then fixes itself and says it has recovered from a serious error. This has happened 3 times now in the last two months, first when I made a copy of a CD, then when I may have opened a suspicious e-mail, and finally when the desk support people were helping me change my passwords. I ask the support guys if this is normal, and their blunt answer is - it is very unusual. So is it me? Am I cursed? Does it not like some of the streaming I do on the radio sites? Not like the photo program for this blog? I thought it was Instant Messenger for a while (a program which is the devil in disguise in my opinion) but after a brief relapse before being set straight by one of my friends, I am off of that once again too - and it still keeps happening. Last night as I lay awake in a nauseous semi-conscious non-sleeping state, I realized that a lot of stuff in life happens just to let us know we are completely out of control and at the mercy of a whole bunch of stuff we can't control, from computers, to the weather, and traffic lights. Gave me an idea for another song...

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

My laptop is acting dumb too. It won't let me get online. Jeez! I hate computers. :(

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link