Saturday, June 24, 2006

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me

speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Speaking of my own present state of mind now, life seems to alter between extreme moments of inspiration and spirit, and then alternating despair. Driving through the Sierras yesterday was particularly inspiring, but coming back tired and hearing of all the troubles on the home front was particularly sad too. I wish my wife were happier, had more emotional support, had more inspiration in her life, but it just is what it is. I can only do so much - and then I can't do anything else. I belong here - I am certain of that - she feels that somewhere else is the answer - and whether or not that is the case, I certainly can't make that become true unless we live in two different locations - and I am open to that if that will make her happy. All I want is for her to be happy, but that seems like a monumental task. These days, when I am out driving or playing guitar, I find the inspiration I need to get through - it is my religion so to speak, but I have to dig deep to find what I can to get me through the rest of my life, which I find pulling me down from all directions. With that in mind, time to go outside and sing the above Beatles classic.

A side note - I posted this comment on my buddy's My Space in response to his Moods and Meditations CD:

I listened to Moods and Meditations in the car and there are kind of invisible lyrics that go with the melodies - something to the effect that God will come down from the sky and make cosmic love to the Goddess of the earth, that love, beauty, and magic are all around us constanlty if we can just try to grasp their presence, that life is worth living, that heaven awaits us here on earth within our mortal lifetimes - very poetic messges - thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link