Sunday, April 23, 2006


Beauty and the Beast Posted by Picasa

It turns out there may be a story behind this photo. The guy who drew this picture of us at Earth Day in Idylwild Park in downtown Reno - kind of a creepy old man type, who seemed to be drooling at the mouth when describing Victoria - and even had her pegged at 40DD bra size - is someone she swears is a retired professor who was hitting on her in San Diego around the time of her first divorce, she just did not put two and two together when he was there drawing us - but she says there is no doubt it was him. He was insulting me the entire time, calling me "sausage lips" among other things - and I am used to insults so I did not do much about it, but apparently it was out of jealousy since he wanted her at one time for himself. Seems like everyone is always hitting on her - just must be something about her I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link