Saturday, April 15, 2006

Everything comes

and goes..

Since this is a place that other people read and I can't just freely post whatever I want without realizing it will have an effect on people, you are going to get the extremely watered down version of what is happening here - but in essence - when you take a car to the shop, it can be running great for a while, but as one of my friends has pointed out, at some point it is going to need a tune up again - so - metaphorically speaking - it is time to bring that car back to the shop again. It has been a pretty reliable car for almost 10 years now, but sometimes things that are coming together, have a way of falling apart and that is clearly what is happening now. Is it anybody's fault? Well - no. A woman at my gym who is clearly a devoted Christian told me there is only one truth and one way to get to heaven. I agree with her - and I told her that I agreed with her, with just one ever so slight deviation (which I did not tell her but I am now stating here) that being - there may be only one road of truth, but there are an infinite number of paths leading to that one truth. So there is no side to take here - at least in my point of view - because everyone has their own perspective. So - that said - I have faith that this faithful vehicle of ours will be up and running again in no time - but for the time being - until it can be fixed, it is going to have to be just set aside so that nobody ends up driving over the cliff with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link