Monday, June 12, 2006

Gotta make it somehow

on the dreams you still believe

Let's take inventory - in about one week we were hit with 1500 in unexpected repair bills for the Subaru and air conditioner, along with all of the piano lessons, summer program costs, and gym lessons for the kid - I am expecting to be doing some more creative financing by year's end when the savings is due to be gone. On top of that, my wife is depressed, going on medication, and last night appeared to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown when my screaming daughter threw up a couple times, once all over the hallway after she had just been requested to let it out in the bathroom sink, a more appropriate place. I am going on about 3 hours of sleep now after the night's festivities. Yet in despite all of this doom and gloom - I remain opitimistic - somohow it is going to get better (can't get worse can it) and I will see this through. On a positive note, I think our current marriage counselor is going to work for us - felt a click last time I was there that seemed to suggest she is on our spiritual plane of existence, especilly as she is a fellow declared Thich Nhah Hanh fan. Like I told you, what I said, I know that my faith will lead me on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link