Friday, September 22, 2006

My friend, my friend he's got a knife

A statement from his former life

Lately I don't remeber dreams but the one from last night was in such vivid detail that I can even think of it now. It was one of those somebody is trying to kill me dreams. It started out on a golf course where this guy - for fun - was aiming a gun and shooting at me - but if I remember - at that point anyways - he was trying to scare me more out of a power trip than to really kill me. He kind of looked like the actor John Goodman - the way he might have looked in some of his more sinister rolls anyways. A lot of people in the dream looked like sinister oversized puppets. Somehow or another I was his captive and I was later at a barbeque and Victoria was there. I somehow became aware that all of the meat on the grill was dead cats and dogs and I was trying to explain it to Victoria - what was in fact on the grill. To escape him, I actually ran to the police twice in the dream. The first time it was late at night and some receptionist type of fat lady answered the door to talk to me and before I could explain someone was trying to kill me, the John Goodman type guy either attacked her or killed her - somehow I remember her mouth being taped. A second time I was trying to escape him, I was walking down Dayton Valley Road heading into town, hiding from him since I knew he was after me. I remember thinking I could end up in California if I walked on the path, but I eventually made it to the police station - this time during the day and there were several male police officers there. I decsribed to one of them that I had just come from Dayton Valley Country Club (the golf course) and the officer immediately concluded that the subject was named "Gregory Browne" spelled with an e - I remember that. They knew who he was, but seemed to go about their business unconcerned and I knew I was still in trouble. Then Victoria was there at the station and I asked her about the guy after me, and she said she never remembered seeing him, but possibly he was in a dream, though she did not know if it was her dream or mine. Then all of a sudden he was there - in front of me - I had nowhere to run and all of the officrs in the station had gone away. He had a razor blade type knife and he was smiling because he knew he had me and I could not get away. I finally said to him something like - go ahead and kill me - I don't care because I am going to live on and haunt you anyways, I cannot really die. I knew I would still live on in spirit form. At that point the officers showed up to fire some kind of taser gun at him, but since he moved it ended up hitting me - although at that point I was seeing myself in another body. The taser gun blow caused me - or now another person - to throw up this type of sticky white spider web material. I think they captured him at that point - but the dream ended.

In the middle of the dream I observed a puppet like made up fat lady waking up in her bed - shocked to find out she was submerged in water, but she was able to rise to the surface of the room about 10 feet up and then breathe there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link